To win the jackpot at a casino is the cherished dream of every gambler. Some lucky ones have managed to hit million-dollar jackpots on slot machines. The progressive jackpot is the largest prize that clients of virtual establishments can receive in bets on video slots. Models of machines with maximum rewards are available in many online casinos. Gamblers have an excellent opportunity to try their luck and try to hit the jackpot of a slot machine.
What is a progressive jackpot
Accumulative or progressive jackpot is a prize that is formed from parts of bets of players who have launched the machine in any casino in any country in the world. The manufacturer connects the slot to a single progressive jackpot system. The reward accumulates until some gambler is lucky enough to hit a big win. Then the jackpot is formed again. In slots, there is also a fixed jackpot – this is the maximum possible win of a slot machine. Features of the progressive jackpot:
- you can win a huge amount, spending very little;
- the amount of the final prize constantly increases;
- you can receive the reward in any online casino;
- in some games, a minimum bet limit is set;
- all players have equal chances of receiving the main prize.
Slot machines with jackpots are controlled by a random number generator, just like other video slots. The probability of winning is the same for each gambler. It is impossible to predict the results of spins or calculate combinations – the win depends only on lucky chance.
Slots with progressive jackpot
In the collections of many game content producers, there are models of games with a jackpot of the accumulative type. Casino clients often launch such slots in the hope of getting a grand prize. The most popular slots with progressive jackpots are:
- Mega Moolah by Microgaming – in 2021, a prize of €19,429,358 was won;
- Mega Fortune by NetEnt – a Finnish player won €17,860,868 in 2013;
- Sisters of Oz WowPot by Microgaming – the winner took £15,183,085;
- Arabian Nights by NetEnt – the gambler’s win was $1,658,112;
- Juicy Joker Mega Moolah by Just for the Win – the player received £16,787,982.
Gamblers are interested in what are the chances of winning a huge progressive jackpot. According to statistics, the probability of hitting a grand jackpot starts at approximately 50 million to one. That is, one player out of 50 million gamblers may receive the main prize. It is also important to remember one more nuance. Regular large winnings are paid out by the online casino. If we are talking about million-dollar prizes, the game developer company participates in the jackpot payout.